Posted: December 11, 2013
Per the Electronic Announcement posted on October 29, 2013, all designated Primary Destination Point Administrators (DPA) must actively confirm all Electronic Services’ user accounts. If active confirmation is not provided for each of the user accounts by December 13, 2013, then access will be lost to the active accounts. Electronic Services are defined as:
• SAIG Enrollmen
• FAA Access to CPS Online
• eCampus-Based (FISAP)
• NSLDS Online
• Electronic Cohort Default Rate Appeals (eCDR Appeals)
Note: The Primary DPA must have an FSA User ID to complete the confirmation process. To obtain an FSA User ID, go to https://fsawebenroll.ed.gov/PMEnroll/PMAccountServlet.jrun, provide identifying information, and follow the remaining registration steps. Once the registration process is complete, including establishing a password, the FSA User ID will be e-mailed to the Primary DPA. The Primary DPA will then be ready to complete the following steps for each of the user accounts for which he or she is responsible:
- Go to the SAIG Enrollment Web site (https://fsawebenroll.ed.gov) and click the “Primary Destination Point Administrator Access” link.
- Enter your FSA User ID and password.
- From the Primary DPA page, click the “Manage Electronic Services” link.
- Enter the Primary TG number that is currently enrolled to send and receive CPS data for your organization for Electronic Services. Click “Next.”
- Select “Validate Existing Users” from the menu. The Validate User page displays the employees at your organization who are currently enrolled for access to FAA Access to CPS Online or EDconnect.
- Click the name of the User you want to review.
- Click either “Validate” or “Delete” and then click “OK.” You will be returned to the list of remaining Users to be reviewed.
- Repeat steps 6 and 7 for each remaining User. You must validate each User on file for your organization. Users who no longer need online access must be deleted.
For more information, questions, or technical support, contact CPS/SAIG Technical Support at 800/330-5947 (TDD/TTY 800/511-5806) or by e-mail at CPSSAIG@ed.gov.