Karyn Wright-Moore has been appointed Education Committee Chair for the National Coalition of 100 Black Women Inc., Bergen/Passaic, NJ Chapter. As Education Committee Chair, Karyn is responsible for leading the Committee in its efforts to develop and implement programs that enhance and encourage leadership skills in young girls.
The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, non-partisan network of women committed to sharing, promoting, and helping others achieve success. NCBW consists of more than 7,000 members representing 63 chapters in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Its mission is to:
- Foster principles of equal rights and opportunities;
- Promote awareness of black culture;
- Develop the potential of the membership for effective leadership and participation in civic affairs;
- Foster advocacy and economic development; and
- Cooperate with other persons and organizations to achieve mutual goals
Karyn is HEAG’s Vice President of Compliance and Quality Assurance. Her career spans more than 25 years as a Higher Education Professional, with expertise in areas affecting the compliant delivery of Federal Student Aid Programs.